Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jacob T. MarleyJacob T. Marley by R. William Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Excellent spin on a Classic. Look out Dickens, Marley is here and alive! I enjoyed the look at Jacob Marley, the tie in to the classic is wonderful. If we combine the two books it would make the already timeless piece the novel of the year. Why was Marley evil? Who was Jacob T. Marley? Why was he permitted to visit Scrooge? What was the reason Scrooge got a chance to change and not Marley? All these questions are answered in this soon to be classic!
The death of Jacob T. Marley was not the end of his life, But rather a beginning to the answers left by the story of Scrooge. All this just in time for the Christmas Season.
This book was provided to me by NetGalley and in no way effected my opinion!

1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting..i so love Dickens and I have enjoyed fan-based novels, so I will be checking this out. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete