Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Dance of Death (Shadowdance Trilogy, Book 3)A Dance of Death by David Dalglish
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Welcome to book three in "The Shadowdance Trilogy". One of the best series from David Dalglish. A great look into the life of Haern, The "Watcher of Veldaren". The brutal death of a Lord, by the hand of his wife Madelyn. Justice is handed to Madelyn by her head guard Torgar and made to look as if the "Wraith" had killed another.
I love how the author attempt's to killed off the most beautiful skilled killer Zusa, only to have her survive. I do hope she returns in future books! This volume kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
It was a very hard book to put down. If you've followed the series you need to read this one, if not you need to read the series you will not be disappointed. unless you can't read!
On a parting note I'll leave you with this quote, "Torgar's sword was across the room, atop his dresser. He had no chance of reaching it in time. "Ah, fuck me," he said as the arrow flew."

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. this is the first I have heard of this series..i will ck it out..thanks!

    ReplyDelete